[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update2 / cman systematically FAILED on service stop

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Wed Apr 5 08:51:33 UTC 2006

Hi

I have a systematic problem with cman stop on my configuration :

knowing that there is no service with autostart in
the cluster.conf, and that I have only one main service
to be started by : clusvcadm -e SERVICE -m <node_name>

First test :
launch CS4 OK
stop CS4 OK
no problem

Second test :
launch CS4
clusvcadm -e SERVICE -m <node_name>
then
clusvcadm -d SERVICE
stop CS4 ...

 in this case, cman stop is systematically FAILED ...

This is true if both cases where CS4 is started
on peer node as well as where is it stopped.

Any clue or track to identify the problem ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé