[Linux-cluster] issues with rhcs 4.2

Kumaresh Ponnuswamy kumaresh81 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 8 16:48:04 UTC 2006

hi,

  I recently migrated from rhcs 3 to rhcs 4.2 and since then I am unable to bring up the clustered services.

  Even though the services are getting executed (like the VIP, shared devices etc), the status in clustat and system-config-cluster still displays failed and because of this the failover is not happening.

  Any light on this will be much appreciated. Cluster is on RHEL AS 4U2 with two nodes.

  Regards,
  Kumaresh