[Offlist] Re: [Linux-cluster] Using GFS with vanilla kernel (2.6.16)

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Tue Apr 11 15:35:47 UTC 2006

On Apr 11, 2006, at 3:58 PM, Nate Carlson wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Bas van der Vlies wrote:
>> I have compiled deb-packages for kernel 2.6.16.2 and uses the CVS
>> STABLE branch.
>
> Do you have the source packages? It'd be really handy to be able to
> build module packages. :)

I did not make source packages,  its is a good suggestion, but i use
gfs from CVS and use different kind of kernels.  So i regularly
make new versions.

For every package i creates a debian directory and i made i global
script that compiles everything and make debian packages
  - for the kernel modules, the kernel version is in the package
- for the user space tools i only update the version number.

Regards

--
Bas van der Vlies
basv at sara.nl