[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update 2 / cluster 3 noeuds question

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Tue Apr 11 15:56:02 UTC 2006

Hi
Finally I've found the problem (a bad alias in /etc/hosts !).

But I've another question :
As told before, I have yack10 and yack23 with each one a service
to run, and yack23 as backup for both nodes (see attached cluster.conf)

I've tested with a poweroff on yack10 and the service
is well failoverd on yack23. But then I tried to
do poweroff on yack21, but it does not failover
because "missing two many heart beats".
I suspect that it is normal because we have only
one node left among the three, and so there is
not enough votes ...
But I would like to have a confirmation ?

And if so, is there a way to configure so that
yack23 could failover the services of both
other nodes stopped at the same time ?

Thanks
Alain