[Linux-cluster] cluster-1.02.00

Velu Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Wed Apr 12 08:18:48 UTC 2006

David Teigland a écrit :

>A new source tarball from the STABLE branch has been released; it builds
>and runs on 2.6.16:

Is it possible to split the kernel part from the binaries part in the
make process ?

If yes, it could helps to have a dkms package that help us to use this
release in an easiest way ;o)
My build host don't have the same kernel source as my nodes, so I'd like
to build the binaries on it and then generate the dkms package.

When you install this dkms package on a new host, the kernel part of gfs
recompiles itself.. This is very usefull ;)
Erwan,