[Linux-cluster] [OT] Serial Connection to MSA1000

Kovacs, Corey J. cjk at techma.com
Wed Apr 12 20:28:30 UTC 2006

Turn off flow control if it's on, save the config as default and restart
minicom.

Also, make sure you are using the HP supplied cable and not some one off
or general serial cable. In true HP form, it's a custom cable...

If that doesn't work, here are some things to check..

1. The HP cable is plugged into the _front_ of the MSA (the back is all
fibre)
2. Make sure your serial port is not being used by something else (serial
terminal)
3. umm, I dunno, these are pretty simple...

Good luck

Regards,

Corey