[Linux-cluster] Re: E-Mail Cluster

Nicholas Anderson nicholas at fiocruz.br
Wed Aug 2 18:43:47 UTC 2006

Hi Jan,

I'm searching in google how to convert from mbox to maildir using
sendmail/procmail .... i have 3000+ users and something like 70GB of
emails and  I'll have to test it very well before doing in the
production server ....

As soon as i get this things working fine, i'll try gfs and the other
cluster stuff .....
I'm thinking on doing something like you said ... 3 nodes running
imap/pop/smtp sharing one filesystem probably with gfs where user data
will be stored.....
I was running slackware but now I'm thinking about something like redhat
or centos (will depend on our budget :-)  ) to the nodes ....
It'll be easier to keep them up2dated :-)

Any new tips are welcome :-)

thanks,

Nick