[Linux-cluster] cluster suite and webfarm + GFS ???

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Mon Aug 14 17:45:24 UTC 2006

sure here is my latest cluster.conf.
Note that on this one the is no gfs service. I trying to fixe my httpd
prob (httpd up on all nodes) before adding gfs in the game :-)
thanks !

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster config_version="39" name="webfarm">
        <fence_daemon post_fail_delay="0" post_join_delay="3"/>
        <clusternodes>
                <clusternode name="lecce" votes="1">
                        <fence>
                                <method name="1">
                                        <device name="manual_fencing"
nodename="lecce"/>
                                </method>
                        </fence>
                </clusternode>
                <clusternode name="cagliari" votes="1">
                        <fence>
                                <method name="1">
                                        <device name="manual_fencing"
nodename="cagliari"/>
                                </method>
                        </fence>
                </clusternode>
        </clusternodes>
        <cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1"/>
        <fencedevices>
                <fencedevice agent="fence_manual" name="manual_fencing"/>
        </fencedevices>
        <rm>
                <failoverdomains>
                        <failoverdomain name="lecce-gfs" ordered="0"
restricted="1">
                                <failoverdomainnode name="lecce"
priority="1"/>
                        </failoverdomain>
                        <failoverdomain name="cagliari-gfs" ordered="0"
restricted="1">
                                <failoverdomainnode name="cagliari"
priority="1"/>
                        </failoverdomain>
                </failoverdomains>
                <resources>
                        <script file="/etc/init.d/httpd"
name="httpd-lecce"/>
                        <script file="/etc/init.d/httpd"
name="httpd-cagliari"/>
                </resources>
                <service autostart="1" domain="lecce-gfs" name="web-lecce">
                        <script ref="httpd-lecce"/>
                </service>
                <service autostart="1" domain="cagliari-gfs"
name="web-cagliari">
                        <script ref="httpd-cagliari"/>
                </service>
        </rm>