[Linux-cluster] Testing a fence program

John Anderson johnha at ccbill.com
Tue Aug 22 21:01:05 UTC 2006

It's not really the ssh solution via keys that's the problem, it's
allowing root to login via ssh that the problem.  That is strictly
prohibited.  Xm destroying a host requires root access.  We cannot su
to xm destroy after we login as a non root user for obvious reasons.
Sudo is right out of the question in our environment.  I'm not even
going to try to mix up GRSecurity RBAC policies and sudo policies, etc