[Linux-cluster] DLM locks with 1 node on 2 node cluster

Zelikov_Mikhail at emc.com Zelikov_Mikhail at emc.com
Mon Aug 28 17:32:43 UTC 2006

I checked that I have to following in the cluster.conf
<cman expected_votes="1" two_nodes="1">

I also checked that I do not loose the quorum with one node:

[root at bof227] clustat
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                              Status
  bof227                                   Online, Local, rgmanager
  bof226                                   Offline