[Linux-cluster] Apache configuration on cluster servers

Fadia Al-Marei fadia.marei at paltel.net
Wed Aug 30 12:13:07 UTC 2006

Dear All

I my two cluster servers work with installing packages suitable for the
installation, I try to add the http service to cluster I face a lot of
problems although I work as in the document, I want some explanation
that help me in the installation

1- Should the cman , ccsd and rgmanager services be started when I add
the services and resources or it does not matter?

2-the virtual IP that I will put as the resource should be added to the
httpd.conf file, should I configure a virtual network interface for the
existing one ( creat bond0:1 for bond0 card) ? or how should the apache
start?

Kindly your advice.