[Linux-cluster] Clustering MySQL DB

Mehdi Sarmadi msarmadi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:11:12 UTC 2006

Hi
Dear Robert, Thank you so much, very nice info

I mean, master/slave or clustering active/active or active/passive oe
MySQL Cluster, by model.

Any other reference, document, successful experience with
share-storage or using mysql with cluter suites would be appreciated.

Looking forward to your replies and kind oppinions
TIA
Best Regards

Mehdi Sarmadi