[Linux-cluster] fedora core 5 removed lvm2-cluster

Greg Swift gsml at netops.gvtc.com
Fri Dec 1 17:29:50 UTC 2006

> I'm pretty sure I saw a 3rd party one somewhere (same problem as you so
> created one), although obviously you'd have to decide whether you trust the
> 3rd party enough to install it :)
>
> However IIRC, all he did was rehash a srpm to recreate the rpm for fc5. Am
> sure you could do something similar, if you can ensure everything matches
> up.

yeah... i figured i could probably find it and make it work, but
honestly at this point i give up on gfs in fedora...

(i realize that my installation is what doesnt work, now whether that is
because i suck, which given my rhce and the fact that i've got it
working in rhel on the same equipment, i would hope isnt the case; or
its cause isnt ready to work on my setup.. but whatever).

-greg

--
http://www.gvtc.com
--

“only he who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.” -anonymous