[Linux-cluster] Need help, will pay!

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Mon Dec 4 15:39:47 UTC 2006

Hi Mike(?),

I'm sure, we could help you getting your system up and running.
How much do you want to afford for your installation/support flat rate ?

BTW: here's a link to our reference story for web service clustering:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/021jul06/features/gfs_update/
go to section "Reference: Munich International Trade Fairs".

Thanks,

Mark