[Linux-cluster] Bottleneck hunting... (GFS Performance)

HAWKER, Dan dan.hawker at astrium.eads.net
Tue Dec 12 16:26:07 UTC 2006

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the info. That sounds quite possible, as many of my users have
been creating snapshots of their source trees onto the GFS fs, so there has
been an awful lot of newly created files on the fs over the past day or two.

Will attempt to get some oprofile outputs tomorrow (now everyone is leaving
for home here in the UK, *sluggish-mode* has abated).

Thanks again

Dan

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system.
Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.