[Linux-cluster] GFS volume already mounted or /mnt busy?

bigendian+gfs at gmail.com bigendian+gfs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:58:36 UTC 2006

Thanks Robert.  I'm sorry, but I put you a little off track do to a typo.  I
meant to say that gfs_fsck completes without errors.  I've run it twice.
The first pass did make a number of corrections, but completed through stage
5.  A subsequent gfs_fsck completed with no errors.

The "gfs_tool sb /dev/etherd/e1.1 proto" does return lock_dlm as the lock
protocol.

Which package contains the gfs_edit tool?

Thanks again,
Tom