[Linux-cluster] Selling computation time

Tom Mornini tmornini at engineyard.com
Tue Dec 26 20:31:21 UTC 2006

I know of a special purpose (Ruby on Rails hosting) in place and
available as you're asking:

http://www.engineyard.com

:-)

This cluster is sold in sub-machine units called "slices" which are
Xen instances. These Xen slices are grouped into environments which
share a GFS via AoE.

We provide this shared cluster service, in addition to private
cluster hosting, and complete cluster-in-a-cabinet packages.

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting