[Linux-cluster] two nodes -> tree nodes

Stanislav Polášek sp at linworx.cz
Thu Feb 2 13:58:17 UTC 2006

Hi everybody. I would like to add third node to the running cluster
without restart of the cluster services. But when I try to join the
cluster with the third node, the other two refuse the requests with the
message "CMAN: join request from node requested, exceeds two node
limit". My cluster.conf does not explicitly state the two_node
parameter, but cman seems to run in that mode. What would be the right
way to add the third node without restart of the cluster services on the
other two?

Thank you very much

Stanislav

--