[Linux-cluster] help help, nodes restarting each other through HP iLO fencing and vice versa

Daniel EPEE LEA depeecmr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 22:50:16 UTC 2006

Dave,

You are the man! :) You were 100% right. I didn't need
clean start and I just desactivated iptables and
everything went just fine. now I can see both nodes.

Thanks a lot for your help Dave. I trully appreciate
that.

Much regards,

Daniel

[root at rs2 ~]# clustat
Member Status: Quorate, Group Member

  Member Name                              State
ID
--
  rs1.domain.com                           Online
0x0000000000000002