[Linux-cluster] problem compiling GFS with FC3...

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 22:26:05 UTC 2006

Screaming Eagle,

Unfortunately the STABLE branch -kernel packages are all built against the
latest FC5 kernel, which is currently 2.6.15 plus fedora patches.  (Which is
why it won't compile with the vanilla 2.6.15 kernel).  The easiest thing to do
is to grab the latest FC5 kernel and build against that.

Thanks,
Chris