[Linux-cluster] GFS and FC3 installation help...

Screaming Eagle tekion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:08:25 UTC 2006

All,
I am trying to get GFS working on FC3.  So far I have visited this site,
sources.redhat.com/cluster and downloaded the stable version, compiled it
against the plain vaniall kernel 2.6.15, but getting error. I am wondering
if someone had done this with FC3 and got it work.   I am also trying
another alternative, I am downloading all of the relative  src rpm from FC4,
including the kernel. I plan to compile this in FC3. Does any know if this
will be issue regarding glibc and lib differences between FC3 and FC4?
Thanks.