[Linux-cluster] Network failure results cluster environmentunstable & fragile

Pena, Francisco Javier francisco_javier.pena at roche.com
Mon Feb 27 08:22:19 UTC 2006

Hi Deval,

If you are using iLO fencing, you could try the latest fence package
(1.32.10). I have seen a similar problem, and it is because recent iLO
firmware versions behave a little different (they try to make a soft
restart instead of a hard reboot).

At least one of the nodes should get properly killed, and the surviving
one should keep all services.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Javier