[Linux-cluster] GFS: "transport endpoint is not connected" error

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Tue Feb 28 09:14:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

have you already started your cluster environment (CMAN, fenced, DLM/Gulm) ?
What are the exact steps you have done ?

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
Phone: +49-89 121 409-55
http://www.atix.de/
http://www.open-sharedroot.org/

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbH
Einsteinstr. 10 - 85716 Unterschleissheim - Germany