[Linux-cluster] doubts about using clvm

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:00:52 UTC 2006

Thanks Erling. But I have last question. I will try to combine two
disks on GFS clients side. If I understand correct, first i need to
import gnbd devices on both GFS nodes, right??. And second, I need to
setup lvm from GFS nodes and start clvm service on both nodes too.
But, I need to create shared lvm disk on both GFS nodes or only on one
node???

CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com