[Linux-cluster] Software Iscsi with Redhat Cluster

Tristram Cheer tristram at ubernet.co.nz
Wed Jan 11 04:16:10 UTC 2006

Hi all,

is anyone in a production setting using software Iscsi Targets and
Initiators as a side options to GNBD? i'm exploring all our options for
a Xen/Cluster Suite n+2 server setup for our ISP and would like to hear
peoples thoughts on the best option, rather than using a SAN with FC we
have decided to go with a Intel Raid Array with standard linux to reduce
inital costs and need to find out what people are using in production to
export block devices.

Thanks in advance

Tristram