[Linux-cluster] Network hiccup + power-fencing = both nodes go down (redhat cluster 4)

Jeff Harr jharr at opsource.net
Tue Jan 17 11:59:03 UTC 2006

I thought about a crossover cable :)  But I think that, these being
blade servers, there's no connection in the back for that.  I could be
wrong though - I just don't have the hardware around to look at right
this second (its in a datacenter).

One thing on the heartbeats: the message log says "missed too many
heartbeats".  Off-hand, do you know where the number of heartbeats is
configured?

Thanks,
Jeff