[Linux-cluster] Network hiccup + power-fencing = both nodes go down (redhat cluster 4)

Jeff Harr jharr at opsource.net
Tue Jan 17 12:59:05 UTC 2006

Well, thanks for your help thus far.  I'm going to keep plugging away.
I "seem to remember" that when I originally tested the config, I'd
unplug the Ethernet from 1 box and the other would take about a minute
before it determined that it had "missed too many heartbeats".

Good luck with that job man,
Jeff