[Linux-cluster] Cluster help

O'Sullivan, Damian damian.osullivan at hp.com
Tue Jan 17 17:00:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have been trying to set up a cluster that fails over (not brave enough
for active/active yet!) samba and nfs. I have 2 DL-360G4 with a 2 SFS20
(dual port MSA20s) connected as shared storage. I have set up GFS and
both servers can write/read from the shared storage. However I am not
able to set up a working NFS setup here. I tried mounting
/var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs on the shared storage but had no joy here. I
also tried the cs-deploy tool but it does not recognise the storage. I
hacked the script and it now sees the storage but it still fails trying
to mount it. Has anyone a copy of a cluster.conf on a working NFS
cluster or even better a active/active one?

Thanks,

Damian.