[Linux-cluster] HP iLO fencing - how many iLO variants are there?

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Wed Jan 18 08:32:16 UTC 2006

Hi Jure,

in my opinion the Lights Out 100i Remote Management" are IPMI interfaces. You
could give fence_ipmilan a try.

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
Phone: +49-89 121 409-55
http://www.atix.de/

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbH
Einsteinstr. 10 - 85716 Unterschleissheim - Germany