[Linux-cluster] /usr on gfs

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Wed Jan 18 08:44:00 UTC 2006

Hi Jure,

make sure every process is stopped before you try to umount /usr.
fuser -mv /usr returns a list with processes accessing the /usr mount.

BTW: We will provide our shared root for gfs clusters soon. This will give you
the possibility you to use gfs for the / mountpoint. Keep looking at
http://www.open-sharedroot.org .

Mark

--
Gruss / Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Mark Hlawatschek
Phone: +49-89 121 409-55
http://www.atix.de/

**
ATIX - Ges. fuer Informationstechnologie und Consulting mbH
Einsteinstr. 10 - 85716 Unterschleissheim - Germany