[Linux-cluster] urgenet question about shared-root + GFS

Mark Hlawatschek hlawatschek at atix.de
Tue Jan 24 14:29:11 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel,

we are going to provide the HowTo and the required software to build up a GFS
shared root cluster within the next week. You will find everything you need
at http://www.open-sharedroot.org
The main part of the process is to build an initrd that mounts the shared
root. This is quite a complex thing to do. Therefore, we developed some
scripts to do the job. Keep looking at the website ...
Yes, you can use RHEL4 Update2 with open-sharedroot.

Regards,
Mark