[Linux-cluster] verbose clurgmgrd output?

Greg Forte gforte at leopard.us.udel.edu
Mon Jan 30 22:20:35 UTC 2006

Is there any way to get clurgmgrd to output more verbosely, esp.
whatever messages there might have been from scripts it's managing?
I've got several cluster services that don't behave properly, in one
case if I run the script manually (i.e. sudo /etc/init.d/scriptname), it
works fine, but when clurgmgrd trys it says it "returned 1 (generic
error)".  Another appears to run perfectly fine (no error output from
clurgmgrd), but as soon as it's up the manager stops it again, then
repeats the cycle.  Again, running it manually works fine.  These are
homespun scripts, so it's quite possible I'm missing something basic,
but I can't figure out what (obviously ;-)

-g

Greg Forte
gforte at udel.edu
IT - User Services