[Linux-cluster] New Cluster Project FAQ

Robert Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 14:36:35 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know:  I just added a "Frequently Asked
Questions"
(FAQ) document for the Cluster Project.  It's located here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html

I realize that, because this code is in constant development and
improvement, this
is a moving target.  I'll try to keep it up-to-date as best I can.

I'd also like to note that the questions are geared halfway between lay
people and
techie-types, hopefully so it will be more readable to people who are
new to clustering.
That may make it somewhat frustrating to people who want more
code-specific details.
Also, there are still many parts of this software that are new to me
too, so I
apologize for any inaccuracies.  If you see problems, let me know and
I'll try to
fix it when I get time.

Regards,

Bob Peterson