R: [Linux-cluster] device offlined

Baesso Mirko baesso at ksolutions.it
Mon Jul 17 18:43:08 UTC 2006

I've got 2 IBM server x336
2 LSI logic dual fc card,
	Fibre Channel: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic FC929X Fibre Channel Adapter
     Subsystem: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 7202-XP-LC Dual Fibre Channel card

mptlinux-3.02.18
  Fusion MPT base driver
  Fusion MPT SCSI host driver

2 fibre switch EMulex EX355
1 Storage SAN Infortrend dual redundant controller A16F-R1211

Thanks

Baesso Mirko - System Engineer
KSolutions.S.p.A.
Via Lenin 132/26
56017  S.Martino Ulmiano (PI) - Italy
tel.+ 39 0 50 898369 fax. + 39 0 50 861200
baesso at ksolutions.it   http//www.ksolutions.it