[Linux-cluster] AoE does not discover

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Wed Jul 19 00:39:01 UTC 2006

Ramon van Alteren wrote:
> Switch it to module based and update the module with the source from
> coraid.com.
> Apart from the performance improvement I'm also under the impression
> that the discovery process is working slightly better.

I have since done both of these things. I can do discovery from my
desktop workstation where I installed the aoe module from the latest
coraid sources and it works great. Still can't get my diskless cpu node
to discover though. I think it might have to do with my ethernet driver
now, see my previous post.

> Hope this helps, we're using coraids SR1520, a co-worker tested with
> vblades in a vmware test-setup but found it to be slightly error-prone.
> You might want to check out Ian Blenkes site:
> http://ian.blenke.com/projects/xen/cluster
> if you haven't done so already.

I have seen that site before and even exchanged a few emails with him
iirc. Thanks!

--
Tracy R Reed                  http://ultraviolet.org
A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right