[Linux-cluster] managed nfs service not calling nfsexport.sh & nfsclient.sh

Ramon van Alteren ramon at vanalteren.nl
Wed Jul 19 14:01:52 UTC 2006

Ramon van Alteren wrote:

> I'm trying to set up a managed nfs service for my cluster.
>
> Below is the relevant snippet from cluster.conf
>
> The ipaddresses get added to the interface ok, however the nfs export
> never happens.
> nfsd and the other daemons are running, I have no /etc/export
>
> If I manually set the OCF_KEY_options etc. values in the environment
> (using export etc.) the scripts work.
> However if I start rgmanager, nothing happens (apart from the
> ipaddresses)
>
> How do I find out where this goes wrong ?
> Any pointers would be most welcome.

Forgot to add some (maybe) relevant information.

I'm trying to export a single directory which symlinks to several gfs
filesystems.
We're maintaining a number of shared storage devices totalling > 20Tb
which we would like to export through nfs and preferable managed nfs.

The gfs filesystems themselves are working fine BTW.

Grtz Ramon

--
To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.

Gustave Flaubert