[NFS] [Linux-cluster] [RFC] NLM lock failover admin interface

Steve Dickson SteveD at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 17:23:02 UTC 2006

Wendy Cheng wrote:
> The nice thing about this approach is the recovery part - the take-over
> server can use the counter part command to export and set grace period
> for one particular interface within the same system call.
Actually this is a pretty clean and simple interface... imho..
The only issue I had was adding a flag to an older version and then
having to carry that flag forward... So if this interface is
accepted and added to the mainline nfs-utils (which it should be.. imho)
that fact it is so clean and simple would make the back porting fairly
trivial...

steved.