[Linux-cluster] Updates to gfs2 user tools

Robert Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 16:27:03 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

Attached are my latest patches to the GFS2 user tools.  Summary of the
changes:

libgfs2 - Porting of more functions from libgfs1 and fsck, mostly for
gfs2_convert's sake.
edit - Fixed a bug regarding the printing of stuffed directories (e.g.
-p masterdir)
convert - Got rid of libgfs dependency.  Now does everything the libgfs2
way.
      Also some cleanup and tool standardization.
fsck - Made all block values print out in decimal and hex.
     Moved functions to libgfs2 so gfs2_convert may use them.
     Change confusing l+f directory to "lost+found" to be compatible
with e2fsprogs.
man - Added man page for gfs2_convert.  Renamed gfs2_mkfs man page to
mkfs.gfs2
     Deleted mkfs.gfs2 man page references to gulm.

Feel free to send questions, comments or concerns.
As usual, if I don't hear anything to the contrary, I will commit these
changes to CVS
in a day or two.  (Maybe tomorrow due to build considerations).

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite