[Linux-cluster] clurgmgrd logging wierdness

Greg Forte gforte at leopard.us.udel.edu
Tue Jun 13 12:39:18 UTC 2006

Yesterday I added new <failoverdomain>, <resource>, and <service>
sections to my cluster.conf (for a failover-able samba service, though I
don't think that's relevant).  I incremented the version, and ran
ccs_tool update and cman_tool version -r.

Today I noticed that the only status checks being logged in
/var/log/messages were the ones for the smb service on the node running
it.  Prior to my changes, all status checks were being logged on both
nodes.  All cluster services were still running properly, but it looks
like the status checks on everything but the smb service stopped.

After forcing a restart of rgmanager on both nodes, status checks (or at
least logging of them) is back to normal.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

-g