[Linux-cluster] partitioning of filesystems in cluster nodes

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:35:05 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Is there a particular manner I should partition the local filesystems of
each of the cluster nodes to support the Cluster Suite w/GFS or it doesn't
matter? My specific requirement is that I may or may not be able to change
the location where this specific application writes data. And I need that
directory/filesystem that this data is written to, e.g. /var/spool to be
accessible on my iSCSI SAN by all the cluster nodes. The answer could be
very simple but want to double check.

Rgds,

RR