[Linux-cluster] Help with CMAN

Aneesh Kumar aneesh.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:58:30 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am looking at using CMAN as the membership manager for the cluster
project i am working on. The project ( http://ci-linux.sf.net ) helps
in writing kernel cluster services much easier and also make the
service independent of transport. We TCP/IP and IP over infiniband
already done. People are working on tranport using IB verbs.

  I am right now trying to understand how to use CMAN as the
membership service. Which is the source code against i should work on.
 i was going through the code and found a cman-kernel and cman
directory. But then cman-kernel module was making some  level
communication from within the kernel.  Is there a documentation
explaining these components and how they interact ?

-aneesh