[Linux-cluster] Equivalent to RHCS?

Riaan van Niekerk riaan at obsidian.co.za
Wed Jun 28 14:41:03 UTC 2006

Jeff you are mostly correct, but I want to make a slight (but IMHO
important correction).

What you pay for is not a licence or right to use but a "subscription",
which consists of access to binaries (including updates and upgrades for
the duration of your subscription), support, certification and open source
assurance.

or s/licence/subscription/ and I second your answer.

Riaan