[Linux-cluster] GFS: "transport endpoint is not connected" error

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at gunduz.org
Thu Mar 2 16:50:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Mark Hlawatschek wrote:

> have you already started your cluster environment (CMAN, fenced, DLM/Gulm) ?
> What are the exact steps you have done ?

Sorry for the delay in response.

After double,triple checking the configuration, I make CMAN and DLM
working. Thanks, and now I can mount the filesystems. It was a
misconfiguration in the cluster.conf

And also thanks to Michael Will who helped me off-list for the LVM thing.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri         -          http://www.kivi.com.tr