[Linux-cluster] Cluster service restarting Locally

Hong Zheng hong.zheng at wsdtx.org
Mon Mar 6 20:02:52 UTC 2006

I'm having the same problem. My system configuration is as follows:

2-node cluster: RH ES3, GFS6.0, clumanager-1.2.28-1 and
redhat-config-cluster-1.0.8-1

Kernel: 2.4.21-37.EL

Linux-iscsi-3.6.3 initiator: connections to iSCSI shared storage server

I just noticed that whenever I have a heavy IO access this problem
happens.

Any suggestion I would really appreciate.

Hong