[Linux-cluster] Any recommentdations for Oracle on a Netapp filer ?

SUVANKAR MOITRA suvankar_moitra at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 05:38:24 UTC 2006

dear lon,

I am thankful to u .Its a great opertunity for me to
take your guidence .I was sucessfully load the oracle
in virtual ip and the script is runing .But one
problem is there the script is not runing from cluster
if i mension the path /usr/share/cluster/oracledb.sh
start.When i want to run   the oracle i am using the
following command :- ./oracledb.sh start or stop or
status etc....
How can i put the thing in cluster suite?
Lon can i install oracle rac on rhcs4?Is it possible?
Because oracle rac using ocfs.

Thanks & regards

Suvankar Moitra
Kolkata , India