[Linux-cluster] Cluster service restarting Locally

Erling Nygaard erling.nygaard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:34:29 UTC 2006

oh, thats good to hear :-)
Multiple lock_nolock nodes would be... interesting...

However, you are saying you want to compare the performance of GFS
with the performance of iSCSI.
GFS is a filesystem, iSCSI is a block level device.
May I ask how you intend to "compare" the performance of the two?

Erling

On 3/9/06, Hong Zheng <hong.zheng at wsdtx.org> wrote:
> I understand no_lock won't work for multiple nodes, so I never mount GFS
> w/ no_lock to multiple nodes, our cluster is two-node active-passive
> cluster. So every time only active node has GFS mount. I could use iSCSI
> disk only, but just want to test if GFS has better performance than
> iSCSI.
>
> Hong

-
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows