[Linux-cluster] Resource Shared

Tano Enzo e.tano at palazzochigi.it
Fri Mar 10 19:12:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a cluster with 2 nodes RHEL 4 U3, my cluster not use GFS, I have
a ECM2 shared storage. I have some shared resource: ip address and file
system. Can I use the shared resource in my service more then one times?
For example I have a file system /mnt/san/web where more then one
services access to it. I have created 2 service Test and Test2 which use
the only file system as resource, but only Test use it, Test2 ignore it.

When Test2 become enable, it not mount the file system. Why?

Thanks for help
Enzo

Messaggio analizzato e protetto da tecnologia antivirus

Servizio erogato dal sistema informativo della
Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri