[Linux-cluster] services not starting...

Theodorus theo at tkd.co.id
Tue Mar 21 08:02:31 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm theo. I'm newbie on this cluster thing.
I using Redhat 4 update whith cman_kernel-2.6.9-36.0 for kernel 2.6.11
Fences are set to ilo HP. Installed with cman and dlm.

The problem is when I plug off on node where the services are run on that
node, the services doesn't failover to other node... the node just stopping
And can't be restart or disable. The services are just stall on stopping
status.

Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                              Status
  ------ ----                              ------
  node1                                    Online, Local, rgmanager
  node2                                    Online, rgmanager

  Service Name         Owner (Last)                   State
  sql_serv             node1                          stopping
  nfs_serv             node1                          stopping

those status is when I plug on again the node.

Is any one can tell me why this can be resolve? Thanx

Regards,

theo