[Linux-cluster] cluster and Apache tomcat

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Thu Mar 30 20:21:09 UTC 2006

Thanks for the response,

So in this scenario :
2 apache servers (webroot : /home/web/site1)
2 tomcat servers (tomcat root : /usr/local/tomcat)

Can I put the entire tomcat root on the SAN (GFS)? Java JVM on each server.