[Linux-cluster] MySQL on GFS benchmarks

Kishore Jalleda kjalleda at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:07:29 UTC 2006

No matter what you do, a standalone server would be faster than a clustered
architecture, if it is GFS over SAN, or even the MySQL cluster, due to
obvious reasons of latency invloved. Anyway what exactly are you trying to
build with MySQL, I mean what kind of performance you want from MySQL, may
be you could try Replication or if you want good scalability, then you would
be better off with the MySQL cluster.

Kishore Jalleda
http://kjalleda.googlepages.com/projects